OPEC (organization of petroleum exporting countries) coordinates and consolidates the policies about petroleum production and output involving its member nations.
The OPEC FUND gives students of diverse academic backgrounds an internship opportunity to experience work with the international organization.
The interns are assigned to different units depending on their interests and qualifications and they also have the opportunity to focus on more than or of the following sectors: public sector operations; private sector and trade finance operations; financial operations; risk management; strategic planning and economic services; internal audit; human resources; administration; communication; legal services; and information technology.
- Host: OPEC
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Salary | Training
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Duration: Three to six months
- Applicants must be between 19 to 25 years of age.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate program (having completed two years), a graduate program, or recently graduated a maximum of one year before the application deadline.
- Applicants must be proficient in English. Knowledge of an additional language (e.g. French, Spanish, Arabic) is an asset;
- Applicants must be computer literate in standard software applications (Microsoft Office);
- Applicants must be keenly interested in the work of the OPEC Fund;
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate cultural awareness; and
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate the OPEC Fund’s core values (Integrity, Empowerment, Excellence, Innovation, Community).
- The online application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- A copy of their university diploma or equivalent, or an original letter of confirmation from a university/school certifying the applicant is/was an undergraduate student.
- A copy of their most recent university transcripts, showing the cumulative GPA or equivalent.
- A short statement in English (about 150-250 words) outlining their motivation for applying.
- Successful applicants must be able to present a valid health or medical insurance policy for Austria or a similar certificate proving he/she will be fully covered from a medical perspective for the duration of the program.
- All applications must be in English;
- Please upload the statement and transcripts under the ‘Additional documents’ section of the application form; and
- Please answer all the questions on the application form.
Apply here.Share This Post: There is love in sharing😊🧡 , if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!
Leave a Comment