The fate of students in federal universities currently is known to all. With ASUU and the Federal government’s refusal to reach an agreement, some have decided to fully capitalize on the strike and build their business and some have been forced to unleash their entrepreneurial skill to make money.
If you’re in either category, this is for you.
The 2022 Providus Bank SME (small and medium-sized enterprises) training application for young Nigerians is open to interested applicants.
ProvidusBank PLC is a Nigerian financial services provider, licensed as a commercial bank, by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the central bank, and the national banking regulator.
Providus Bank in partnership with Enterprise Development Centre has created the Providus Bank SME Program to build the capacity of business owners in Nigeria and provide them with the skills and competencies for the development of long-term strategic plans to transform their businesses and drive profitability.
This program is designed to help businesses achieve the following:
- Develop a growth plan for their businesses
- Develop the leadership capacity of the participants to effectively lead their teams
- Clearly define the value proposition of your business.
- Implement structures that ensure long-term sustainability
- Develop a ‘go-to-market’ strategy for your products and services
- One-on-One Business Advisory to address company-specific challenges
- Interact with like-minded entrepreneurs which enable sharing ideas and industry best practices
- Establish a network of contacts for business and personal development
- Host: Providus Bank
- Category: Training|Competitions
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Business Advisory|Network|Training
- Deadline: May 10, 2022
To be considered for the programme, you must:
- Be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- Have business based and registered with the CAC in Nigeria.
- Have a business for-profit from any sector.
- Be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted.
Interested and Qualified? Apply here
Leave a Comment