As an undergraduate or a graduate in Nigeria, there are tons of available scholarship and Internship opportunities you can apply for to study conveniently in the country or abroad.
If you have been on the lookout for scholarship and internship opportunities as a Nigerian student or graduate, then you’re in the right place, for the Trybe City has provided the needed articles just to keep you informed.
A good number of these scholarship opportunities are currently available in 2022. We would talk about one of these internship opportunities below, as well as, how to qualify for it.
NIGER DELTA POWER HOLDING COMPANY INTERNSHIP
The 2022 Niger Delta Power Holding Company internship opportunity is now open for applications. Application has begun for interested and qualified Nigerians.
The NIGER DELTA POWER HOLDING COMPANY (NDPHC) internship program is a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative.
The internship focuses on capacity building and skills development for NIGERIAN ENGINEERING GRADUATES to work and learn for a period of twelve months.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Reward: Salary | Training
Deadline: May 17, 2022
Engineering graduates interested in applying for this Internship opportunity must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be a Nigerian Citizen
2. Must have a Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from any of the relevant Engineering fields with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) Degree or Upper Credit:
Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Mechanical / Production Engineering
Mechatronics / Chemical Engineering
3. Must have graduated from University or Polytechnic not earlier than 2017.
4. Not more than 26 years old by 1st April, 2022.
5. Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Program (NYSC).
INTERNSHIP DURATION AND REWARD
1. The internship program is for a period of twelve months.
2. Interested applicants will be selected from the six geopolitical zones in Nigeria.
3. Qualified candidates will be posted to NDPHC’s operational Power Plants and will be allowed to move from one department to another within the power station to enable them garner experience within the Gas, Generation and Transmission sections of the Electricity / Energy Industry.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified Nigerians should click on the “Commence Application” below to begin their application process.
Source: Scholarship Region.Share This Post: There is love in sharing😊🧡 , if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!
Leave a Comment