KPMG International, one of the Big Four accounting firms and a multinational professional services network, is calling on young students and recent graduates to apply for the 2022 KPMG Canada Internship Program.
- Host Country: Canada
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Fully Paid | Other employee benefits
- Deadline: Not Specified
International applicants can now apply for the KPMG Internship in Canada 2023, which will provide graduates with an incredible opportunity. KPMG Canada is also a proud equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
KPMG’s Fall recruitment opportunities for 2023 is now available; undergraduates and graduates are encouraged to apply for this fantastic opportunity where you will gain valuable knowledge of this world-class institution, skills, and network with other interns from other countries in a short period of time.
To be considered for this internship, you must have:
1) Strong relationship-building skills to interact with clients, colleagues, and the wider community.
2) Ability to provide crucial consultation, analysis, and recommendations on a broad range of projects in a deadline drive environment with ambiguity.
3) A commitment to continual learning – developing new skills, taking on new responsibilities and broadening your knowledge through research.
4) Effectively work as part of a project team, and communicate findings of analysis, key implications, and recommendations in written and verbal formats.
Internship Location and Areas
The KPMG internship in Canada will be offered in these Cities of Canada:
Greater Vancouver Area
Audit and Canadian Tax
Audit and KPMG Enterprise
Method of Application
There is no fixed deadline as each position has a different deadline, hence you will need to apply for an appropriate role before the application deadline.
Click the link below to apply for your desired job opening.
Deadline: Not Specified
Click Here To Apply
Leave a Comment