This is to inform the general public that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Niger Delta University for the 2022/2023 session will take place as indicated below. Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Candidates Eligible for NDU Post UTME
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 150 marks and above in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply.
NDU Direct Entry Candidates
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 14th October, 2022.
Note: No Direct Entry Admissions for Medicine & Surgery.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Form
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Click Start Application.
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’Level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
The screening test is to hold from 17th October 2022.
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Print and keep your Application Form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
Deadline: 14th October, 2022.Share This Post: There is love in sharing😊🧡 , if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!
Leave a Comment