Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) scholarship applications for female students from Developing Countries to assist women pursue their education with the aim of improving the lives of these women and children. Grants will be used in schools in the USA and Canada.
The Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) provides grants to women from developing countries to help further their education and strengthen their leadership skills to improve the lives of women and children in developing countries.
About $15,000 Education grants are awarded to women from developing and middle-income countries who, upon obtainment of their degree, intend to return to or remain in their countries, or other developing countries, and work to improve the lives of women and/or children.
- Host: Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG)
- Study Abroad: Study in USA | Study in Canada
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Developing
- Reward: $15,000
- Deadline: January 15, 2023
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a self-identifying woman, and at least 25 years old at time of application deadline;
- Be a national of a country listed on the MMEG Country Eligibility List (except for the Trinity Washington University program);
- Be registered (not just accepted) at an accredited academic institution when submitting their application;
- Plan to be enrolled for one full academic semester (half-year term) after award of the MMEG grant;
- Plan to graduate no later than two and a half years after the award of the MMEG grant;
- not be related to a World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund, or Inter-American Development Bank staff member, spouse, retiree, or MMEG Board member;
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Approximately $15,000 per scholarship recipient
his program accepts applications between September 15 and January 15. Successful candidates will be personally notified of the award of grants in April.
Queries may be addressed to [email protected] . The results will be announced on our web page in April.
In addition to the general eligibility criteria, applicants must:
already be enrolled as a full-time student, with relevant student visa in national passport;
plan to continue studying full-time for at least one academic semester (half year) following the award of the MMEG grant in April;
plan to graduate no later than two and a half years following the award of the MMEG grant;
not hold US citizenship or permanent residency (green card) or Canadian citizenship or Canadian landed immigrant status.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should apply using the link below
Share This Post: There is love in sharing😊🧡 , if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!
Leave a Comment