This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG), Bonny, during the 2021/2022 academic session and also participated in the screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted applicants.
Federal Poly of Oil & Gas Bonny Admission List
Federal Poly Bonny prospective students can access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
1. Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Federal Poly Bonny admission status.
Candidates who did not upload their results at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on the JAMB website.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas, Bonny, admission list.
For more inquiries please call; 07052188665, 08038400592 and 08050942862.
Leave a Comment