The Federal Polytechnic, Oko (OKOPOLY), Anambra State, is now selling forms for admission into its Part-Time (Evening) National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Federal Poly Oko ND Part-Time Courses
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Science Laboratory Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration & Management
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mass Communication
Oko Poly ND Part-Time Admission Entry Requirements
The basic requirements for admission into the National Diploma Programme of courses the applicant wishes to pursue are, at least, (5) five credits in the O’Levels (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Oko ND Evening Admission Form
Application fee is ten thousand Naira (N10,000).
- Candidates are to apply online to the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board via www.jamb.gov.ng/caps (Visit JAMB accredited CBT centre for details)
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme (ND – part-Time/Evening Application) and enter your Phone Number.
- Click the Sign In button.
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N10, 000) only using the generated Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Await a response from JAMB
Deadline: Not Specified.Share This Post: There is love in sharing😊🧡 , if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!
Leave a Comment