This is to inform the general public especially the prospective candidate who apply to study at A.D Rufa’i College of Education Legal and General Studies Misau, Bauchi State are notified that the first batch admissions list for National Diploma programmes are out for the 2021/2022 Academic session.
Upon release of ADRCLISM admission list, candidates are always in a haste to confirm if they have been admitted. In this post I will be putting you through the step-by-step guide on how to check the current ADRCLISM list for 2022/2023 academic session, what is required for you to confirm if you have been admitted and how to use an alternative means of checking ADRCLISM admission list just in case you do not find your name on the admission list uploaded on the ADRCLISM portal
HOW TO CHECK ADRCLISM ADMISSION LIST – 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD BATCH
USING SCHOOL PORTAL
Step 1 – You are to Visit ADRCLISM School Portal.
Step 2 – Enter Your Username and Password in the required Column
Step 3 – Click on Login to view your Admission Status.
USING JAMB CAPS
- You are to visit JAMB e-Facility Portal.
- Login to your JAMB profile using the correct Username and Password you need to register for JAMB
- Upon successfully logging into your profile into your profile, scroll downwards and click the Check Admission Status button
- Choose your Examination year and input your JAMB registration number in blank status.
- Click on Check Admission Status to your admission status
Congratulations to the newly admitted students.
Please note that you are to accept admission or decline upon seeing your name on the list and print out the Admission letter. This will be very vital for those who did not see their names on the ADRCLISM admission list but saw it on JAMB CAPS portalShare This Post: There is love in sharing😊🧡 , if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!
Leave a Comment