The World Health Organization has opened a platform for interested and qualified students to learn free online courses related to emergency health issues.
The OpenWHO online courses provide you with a fast and free way to obtain the latest scientific and operational know-how to transfer life-saving knowledge to large numbers of frontline responders.
Students are provided with free certificates at the end of each course. OpenWHO also aims to foster discussions, feedback, and the sharing of expert knowledge on public health.
- Host: WHO
- Category: Training
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Training Certification
- Deadline: Open all year round.
To be considered for the OpenWHO, you must:
- Enroll in a course on the OpenWHO website.
- Complete the lessons as well as the tasks or quizzes by the specific deadlines.
Duration and Reward
- Students who enroll and complete their courses get a certificate for each course.
- OpenWHO enables the organization and its key partners to transfer life-saving knowledge to large numbers of frontline responders.
- OpenWHO offers off-line downloads, peer discussion boards, and live briefings from ongoing health emergencies.
- It provides you with a fast and free way to obtain the latest scientific and operational know-how. with a dynamic interface, accessible through your computer and mobile device.
READ Also :- Study-In-US/Canada: 2023 Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) Scholarships for Developing Countries
Leave a Comment